?
?
JIB/Coeburn and SP/Castlewood scores anybody?
nothing yet
[img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i92/chilo0907/obama.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l276/fanofreed41/obama_button.png[/img]
From WAXM Scoreboard Show:
Clintwood 42, Powell Valley 6
Kelly 34, Rye Cove 12
Burton 49, Coeburn 9
Richlands 14, Tazewell 0 <-- Did they screw this one up? I thought it was Tazewell 6-0 at the half?
Salem 23, William Fleming 10
(HALFTIME) Castlewood 21, St. Paul 0
Sullivan South 49, Daniel Boone 7
Officially retired
Glad I didnt go to either of those games now, thought SP/CW might be a little closer but looks like it wouldnt have been worth freezing my arse off.
Something a little crazy: I SWEAR one of those Pigskin Picks guys picked Kelly 34-12 over Rye Cove earlier. Correct me if I'm wrong!
Officially retired
Richlands beat Tazewell 14-0...that is the correct score...
Also, Salem 23-19 over William Fleming...final...
More from WAXM Scoreboard Show:
Pound 20, Appalachia 16
Twin Springs 38, Ervinton 12
Haysi 56, Twin Valley 7
Gate City 35, Virginia High 21
Holston 21, Patrick Henry 6
Bell Co. 52, Volunteer 7 (WOW)
Officially retired
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bell Co. 52, Volunteer 7 (WOW) </div></div>
Bell Co. is a mini D1 football factory. Nobody around here wants anything to do with that.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks